Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Catch-Up List, Part Deux

No thoughts on anything yet, just the next half of the list of what I've read since I last had my act together enough to update properly. Then I can start picking a few titles to give brief little bits of info about.

'The Surrender of Lady Jane' by Marissa Day
'The Sacred Band' by David Anthony Durham
'Been There, Done That' by Carol Snow
'Venetia' by Georgette Heyer
'The Death Cure' by James Dashner
'Viscount Breckenridge to the Rescue' and 'In Pursuit of Eliza Cynster' by Stephanie Laurens
'The Goblin King' by Shona Husk
'Utterly Charming' by Kristine Grayson
'Dangerous Lord, Innocent Governess' by Christine Merrill
'Ganymede' by Cherie Priest
'The Apothecary' by Maile Meloy
'Lady Sophie's Christmas Wish' by Grace Burrowes
'Flawless' by Carrie Lofty
'The Infernals' by John Connolly
'The Seduction of Scandal' by Cathy Maxwell
'One Night in London' by Caroline Linden
'Fox & Phoenix' by Beth Bernobich
'Aloha From Hell' by Richard Kadrey
'The Rose Garden' by Susanna Kearsley
'Liesl & Po' by Lauren Oliver
'Variant' by Robison Wells
'Always a Temptress' by Eileen Dryer
'The Dragon & the Pearl' by Jeannie Lin
'Eve' by Anna Carey
'Children of the Sky' by Vernor Vinge
'Au Revoir, Crazy European Chick' by Joe Schreiber
'Lost Memory of Skin' by Russell Banks
'Icefall' by Matthew J. Kirby

So, there's another 29. Added with yesterday's list, that's a total of 57 books to update, which is fairly daunting and why I am reserving the right to leave some out. For my next post, I'll tackle the Romance novels, which should knock out between a third and a half of the lists. Then, maybe, Young Adult and Middle Reader, which should probably account for another third. And, then, finally, whatever's left over. Then, I hope, I can get back to some kind of semi-regular posting groove and not get myself into a pickle like this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment